Complaints Policy - JGW Training Ltd t/a Ascento Learning & Development
Effective from 31/01/2019
We aim to give you an excellent experience when dealing with JGW Training Ltd (t/a Ascento), so we welcome your comments, suggestions and feedback about the service you have experienced when contacting us or when using any of our products or services.
1) A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction from you about our products, services or the complaints-handling process itself where it is clear that you expect us to identify the cause of the problem and to take some kind of remedial action. We aim to ensure that:
- making a complaint is as easy as possible;
- we treat a complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for an immediate response;
- we deal with it promptly, politely and, when appropriate, confidentially;
- we respond in the right way, for example by giving you an explanation or an apology
- where we have got things wrong, and letting you know what action we’ve taken;
- we learn from complaints and we use them to improve our service
2) It is not possible to provide a definitive list of examples of complaints, but the following are examples of situations that would constitute a complaint:
- certificate spelling errors
- lack of response to queries
- lack of access to tutor
- delay with receipt of certificates
- non-compliance with the stated JGW Training Ltd (t/a Ascento) process e.g. not adhering to published timescales or processes
In the first instance you must try and resolve your complaint with your tutor, but if you feel the problem needs to be escalated then please lodge your complaint with the Operations Director; Tracy Stevenson. Many matters can be resolved informally so do contact your tutor, or the Office on 01246 292450 as we may be able to iron out the problem straight away. But if you feel the problem needs to be put on a more official footing, please follow the process below:
Raise your concern by emailing email@example.com, explaining the problem as clearly and fully as possible, including any action taken so far. You can also contact a member of the team by phoning +44 (0) 1246 292450
Except in exceptional circumstances, we will try to ensure that your complaint remains confidential but in some cases the circumstances giving rise to the complaint may make it impossible to maintain confidentiality. In these situations we will discuss this with you.
We will appoint an appropriate person to investigate the matter on your behalf. We’ll acknowledge your complaint within 2 working days and let you know who will be dealing with it.
We aim to resolve complaints within 10 working days but if it’s going to take longer than that we’ll keep you fully informed.
Outcome and Action.
Once we have completed our investigation, we will explain what went wrong and why,apologise when it is appropriate and take action to remedy the situation as soon as possible. If you are not satisfied with the response you receive to your complaint, you can take the matter further by contacting the Managing Director by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org setting out why you are dissatisfied.
He will review the details of the original complaint, the evidence collected by the person who investigated the matter on your behalf and their initial response. He may consult with other parties, including other staff within JGW Training Ltd (t/a Ascento), before writing a report setting out JGW Training Ltd (t/a Ascento)’s proposed response and any further action to be taken. He will then contact you in person to discuss the outcome and actions proposed.
All complaints are reported and reviewed internally each month. They are also reviewed by the directors.
We aim to improve our business processes and our response to customers in the light of learning from the feedback we receive.